We inform you that EFLM is promoting a bursary programme for young scientists attending the 4th joint EFLM-UEMS Congress to be held on 21-24 September 2016 in Warsaw.
The bursaries will cover the cost of the travel, 3-night accommodation and registration fee for a maximum of Eur 1000.
EFLM bursary recipients will also receive a free on-line yearly subscription to the journal CCLM, kindly offered by Walter de Gruyter.
Eligible candidates must come from an EFLM Member Society and meet the following criteria:
- Young participants (≤35y at the date of the conference);
- Having a poster abstract accepted as First Author (deadline for abstract submission May 15, 2016)
Applications must be submitted through the attached application form and accompanied by the following documentation:
1) Copy of the ID or passport,
2) Document proving the membership to the National Society,
3) Notification of poster acceptance (acceptance/rejection will be sent by the congress organizers within June 15, 2016)
Associate Professor Daria Pašalić
EFLM National Representative