EFLM Bursary Programme to attend the 5th EFLM CONFERENCE ON PREANALYTICAL PHASE “Preanalytical challenges - time for solutions”
This is to inform you that EFLM is promoting a bursary programme for young scientists attending the 5th EFLM Conference on Preanalytical Phase to be held in Zagreb on 22-23 March 2019. (www.preanalytical-phase.org)
A limited number of bursaries is available, the bursaries will cover the cost of the travel and 2-night accommodation for a maximum of Eur 750,00. EFLM bursary recipients will also receive the free conference registration and a free on-line yearly subscription to CCLM, kindly offered by W. de Gruyter.
Eligible candidates must come from an EFLM Member Society and meet the following criteria:
- Young participants (≤35y at the date of the conference);
- Having a poster abstract accepted as First Author (deadline for abstract submission December 1, 2018)
Applications must be submitted through the attached application form and accompanied by the following documentation:
1) Copy of the ID or passport,
2) Document proving the membership to the National Society,
3) Notification of poster acceptance (acceptance/rejection will be sent by the conference organizers within January 13)
We assume that people submitting the application for the bursary have already decided to attend the conference (having an abstract accepted). So we expect that non-selected applicants do not withdrawn the abstract. Thanks!
With kindest regards,
Chair of the EFLM Education and Training Committee